Just Thought You Would Like to Know

Bud Weiss bud.weiss at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 05:57:28 UTC 2014

Hey, Lets put this on Ice for the time being. I really think we need a far
more practical discussion. To that end, I offer the following clear
decliniation of the assimilable maintenance mammalian factor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbkuz_j9Fbc
WTF?
Bud

"The perfect man breathes as if he is not breathing" - Lao-Tzu (circa 4th
century BC) Breathing is the foundation of life, and good breathing is the
foundation of good health. Improve your health by improving your breathing
with the Buteyko Method.
*Barnett J. Weiss, MA, LCSW , (Bud*) *Certified Advanced Trainer in the
"Nurtured Heart Approach" *® http://www.childrenssuccessfoundation.com/

*Buteyko Educator since 1995*
E-mail: *ButeykoNYC at gmail.com <ButeykoNYC at gmail.com> *
Voice mail and Fax: *(800) 530-9133*
Web site : *www.ButeykoNYC.com* <http://www.buteykonyc.com/>

DISCLAIMER:
I'm neither a lawyer nor medical physician.  It should not be
construed from any materials I distribute that I'm dispensing legal or
medical advice.