More Psychodrama Journals and Books Available

Adam Blatner adam at
Tue Aug 4 10:44:46 PDT 2015

Donnell Miller died in December. For a while in the 1970s - 1980s he held
the copyright and sold off some of the books from the old Beacon House
Publishers when he was at the Horsham Clinic in Ambler, Pennsylvania. Then
he moved to California and got busy doing his thing in Redlands,
California. Most stayed in Storage. Don made little effort to sell them. I
tried to encourage him over a fifteen-year period or more, but he just
couldn’t get the hang of computers or emails. Well, he died and I purchased
the many cartons of books he had left.

Now I want to get them out to the community and not lose too much money. I
am seeking people who will use these materials for scholarship, research,
etc. There are journals of sociometry as well as the old psychodrama
journals. The boxes sent from his son might have several copies of the same
issue or volume, and they need to be re-sorted and distributed.

So I’m looking for people who will appreciate and use these books and not
let them just gather dust in a back room. This letter is an appeal for
interest. I have some leads from other countries, too.   warmly, Adam
    adam at