Tips and resources for working with pathalogical jealousy

Regina Sewell reginasewell at
Wed Aug 12 12:29:03 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm looking for tools I can give clients and tips for my practice.  I
now have a number of clients / couples in which pathological jealousy is
a debilitating issue.  It doesn't seem to be a component of intimate
abuse for any of my clients/couples.  In two instances, one partner was
on the road to having an emotional affair and now the other partner is
obsessed with cheating, in a third instance, the ex of the obsessive
partner cheated and in two instances, the cheating partner was also in
the midst of addiction so there is also co-dependency/etc.

Any suggestions?

Regina Sewell PhD/ MEd LMHC PCC  and

"The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I
can change." ~ Carl Rogers