Videos now on the ASGPP website

Patty plphelps at
Fri Aug 14 14:38:18 PDT 2015

Check out our new website addition:

The ASGPP Website Committee is pleased to announce the addition of videos to our site.

Thanks to the generosity of members such as Robert Siroka, Tian Dayton, Jean Campbell, as well as a sample from Zerka's video series, and samples of J.L.'s work, we have examples of psychodrama in action. Nan Nally-Seif and Jacob Gershoni, and Tian Dayton have created some wonderful videos explaining the power of psychodrama and how it works, and Jonathan Moreno and Sergio Guimaraes have created videos about the development and future of psychodrama. We will be adding to our selection over time, but feel these are an excellent addition to our site and represent a diverse sampling of our methods and history.

Check them out on our Library:  <>

ASGPP ● 301 North Harrison Street, Suite 508, Princeton, NJ 08540

(609) 737-8500 / Fax: (609) 737-8510 / asgpp at /

 <> Join Our Mailing List

Forward email <>

This email was sent to plphelps at by asgpp at |

Update Profile/Email Address <>  | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe <> ™ | About our service provider <> .

American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama | 301 N. Harrison St. | Suite 508 | Princeton | NJ | 08540