Fw: REMINDER: Psychodrama Training Workshop, Corbett, Oregon in September

National Psychodrama Training Center nptc at snet.net
Sat Aug 15 05:47:14 PDT 2015

      On Friday, August 14, 2015 11:12 AM, National Psychodrama Training Center <natpdtngcent at gmail.com> wrote:

|  | National Psychodrama Training Center |  |

| Registration is open for theProfessional Psychodrama Training WorkshopSeptember 17-20, 2015Menucha Retreat CenterCorbett, Oregon(30 minutes drive from Portland International Airport) .The National Psychodrama Training Center has an "Open Admissions" policy for most of its Professional Psychodrama Training Workshops. No previous experience or training is necessary to attend this workshop.This workshop teaches participants how to direct psychodramatic action and is applicable to many professions including mental health practitioners, teachers, and trial lawyers. It also encourages students to do their own personal explorations as a means to personal growth and professional learning. Two trainers, John Nolte and Katlin Larimer, will conduct this workshop. Both are certified Trainer, Educator, Practitioners (TEP) and are highly experienced practitioners and trainers of psychodrama.This is a residential workshop and room and meals are included in the workshop fee. (See discussion of residential training in sidebar.)Early Registration helps us in the organization of the workshop.Workshop fee: $845* includes room and meals.Register online with PayPal at:http://www.nationalpsychodramatrainingcenter.comBy Mail:1004 Farnam, Ste. 204
Omaha, NE, 68102 or by Email at:register at nationalpsychodramatrainingcenter.comQuestions? Call: (860) 953-3961Registration is not complete until registration fee is received. *A few partial tuition scholarships are available for this workshop.   |

| Workshop Details  |

This is a four day workshop comprising 8 3-hour sessions for a total of 24 hours of training credit applicable to certification by the American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy.Participants will have access to the major workshop roles of director, protagonist, and auxiliary ego.
The workshop begins Thursday evening with dinner at 6:00 p.m. followed by the opening session. Three sessions on Friday, and Saturday are followed by one session Sunday morning. The workshop ends Sunday at noon. Candidates for certification by the American Board of Examiners earn 24 hours of credit for this workshop. The psychodrama training workshops of The National Psychodrama Training Center are residential in nature. They are held in conference centers where meals and bed are provided. Living together, working and playing together allows group process to proceed in ways that non-residential workshops cannot provide. Workshops typically start on a Thursday evening and end Sunday at noon. This permits eight three-hour sessions. The workshop location is the Menucha Retreat and Conference Center, Corbett, OR.  Menucha is about a 30 minute drive from the Portland International Airport, and is located high above the Columbia River Gorge. Driving instructions will be sent when you register.Please register early!More information about psychodrama, the National Psychodrama Training Center, and the trainers is available at our website. You are invited to review information about psychodrama, and training under the "Guide to Training" tab:nationalpsychodramatrainingcen ter.com.  |