multi-modality approaches

Bernard Widlake bernardwidlake at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 18 03:48:01 PDT 2015

Of course mindfulness when presented in action offers another way of offering psychodrama. I have recently presented a workshop which offered mindfulness in action together with yoga. I hope to do more as I learn more about teaching mindfulness, as I think seeing the notions of mindfulness in action(e.g. portraying the wonders of the body,brain and consciousness) can be a way into understanding of mindfulness beliefs and practice.

Sent from my iPad