İstanbul Psikodrama Enstitüsü psikodrama at
Thu Aug 27 10:23:09 PDT 2015

Dear Friends

As İstanbul Psychodrama Institute we have completed the first “ Trainer
Training Program” on Psychodrama in June 2015 . We are going to open this
training every two year and the group members are going to choose by the
leaders. As we are working very hard on the training program in almost 3
years  our first group helped us as being there to developed the content of
it. The trainings have covered almost all important issues in training
process of Psychodrama Group Psychotherapy and Sociometry.

 I am proud to announce  that “Yeşim Türköz, Fulya Kurter, Esra Bilik, Şeref
Algur, Merih Dere, Ayça Atasoy, Begüm Kodalak”  are our new Trainers..

With a big pleasure

Deniz Altınay, Psych.M.A.
Psychodramatist- President of Institute
Individual and Grup Psychotherapist

Şakayık Sokak, No: 57/1
34365-Nişantaşı – İSTANBUL
Tel: +90 212 2321263 GSM: +90 532 2136362 <>

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
individual(s) stated in this message. If you received this message although
you are not the addressee, you are responsible to keep the message
confidential. The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or
correctness of the information in the message and its attachments. Our
company shall have no liability for any changes or late receiving, loss of
integrity and confidentiality, viruses and any damages caused in anyway to
your computer system.