PNN newsletter collection available

Karen Carnabucci karenc at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 17:51:37 UTC 2015

Hello psychodrama friends:

I'm doing some new year's cleaning and want to  know if anyone is interested
in my collection of Psychodrama Network News newsletters.

I have newsletters beginning in January 1994 (vintage!) leading to the
present moment.

Also a handful of newsletters from other chapters and a few ABE newsletters,
plus conference catalogs starting in 1997 through the later 2000s.

If you want them, please let  me know ASAP, before

About $5 in postage would be appreciated

Karen Carnabucci, MSS, LCSW, LISW-S, TEP

Lake House Health & Learning Center

932 Lake Ave.

Racine, WI 53403

(262) 633-2645