Fw: Fwd: A SUGGESTION TO REVISE THE PSYCHODRAMA CERTIFICATION PROCESS

Rebecca Walters hvpi at hvpi.net
Sat Jan 3 19:13:34 UTC 2015

Not long ago the American Board of Examiners floated some ideas for possible changes or additional certifications . I don't remember the details but I do know that we teps were surveyed, there was very little response and so nothing much came of it. Quite disappointing. If my memory serves me, Mario was part of the initiative.
  I would think that people interested in changing the certification process might consider running for the American Board of Examiners. If things run on a platform changing the certification process, and they win, that might be an effective way to begin to create change.
Sent on my Virgin Mobile Phone.