Empty chair information

Karen Carnabucci karenc at wi.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 01:02:54 UTC 2015

Hello Doron:

Jonathan Moreno wrote a very nice essay about the empty chair and his father in The New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/01/opinion/what-the-chair-could-have-told-clint-eastwood.html?_r=0

And I believe that he also discusses it in his new book, “Impromptu Man.”

You may also want to see my new book “Show and Tell Psychodrama: Skills for Therapists, Coaches, Teachers, Leaders” in which I have a short chapter on the empty chair:

http://www.createspace.com/3869056

And a general web search will bring up lots of good information as well.

Karen Carnabucci, MSS, LCSW, LISW-S, TEP

Lake House Health & Learning Center

932 Lake Ave.

Racine, WI 53403

(262) 633-2645