paper on interpersonal neurobiology

Peter Howie peter at moreno.com.au
Mon Jan 5 20:25:50 UTC 2015

Dear Adam,

I have placed Phil's scholarly paper Phantoms in the brain: A neuroscience view of social self repair using the psychodramatic method on our Psychodrama Australia website in the resource section. You and others can read it online or download it there also. Here is the link to that page: Phil's paper on Phantoms in the brain.

It is an enjoyable read as well as a stimulating one. I read it and then following, when walking our three dogs, let my mind wander and began to produce all sorts of implications from such conceptualising as Phil does in the article. Given Phil speculates quite a bit in the article I thought ti appropriate. Writing and then building from writing is such a positive way forward. Much like making a proposition that others may respond to in a group setting.

Cheers on the run

Peter

Peter Howie
B.Sc, M.Ed, T.E.P, PhD Candidate
School of Education and Professional Studies
Education M.06. Room 2.04 Mt Gravatt
Executive Director - Psychodrama Australia
Director of Training - Brisbane Campus
www.psychodramaaustralia.edu.au
Mobile:  0411 873 851