paper on interpersonal neurobiology

Peter Howie peter at moreno.com.au
Tue Jan 6 21:08:11 UTC 2015

'Yay!' to the reduction in meddling.

Of course, when I meddle it is supreme, brilliant, aesthetic, productive, responsive, creative gold. When you, or another, meddle it is like stepping in a muddy puddle and all it does is reduce the surface reflection of the puddle and muddy your shoe. (*** Strange Australian humour warning ***)

I figure there are a few more of these basic mechanisms, but that is just a speculation of sorts. I am thinking of the aesthetic elements having a different effect, the role reversal another, and the surprise factor that comes out of the blue - but I think that is still largely visual.

Yay!

Peter

Peter Howie
B.Sc, M.Ed, T.E.P, PhD Candidate
School of Education and Professional Studies
Education M.06. Room 2.04 Mt Gravatt
Executive Director - Psychodrama Australia
Director of Training - Brisbane Campus
www.psychodramaaustralia.edu.au
Mobile:  0411 873 851