Family constellation conference in San Diego -- save the date!

Karen Carnabucci karenc at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 02:29:04 UTC 2015

Hello psychodrama friends:

In reading the current ASGPP conference catalog online, I've been intrigued
and pleased to see so many workshops focusing on topics of ancestry and
ancestral healing.

With this growing interest about ancestry in the psychodrama field, I'd like
to alert you to the North American Systemic Constellations Conference, which
takes place Nov. 12-15 at the Bahia Resort Hotel in San Diego.

Early bird registration will be available shortly, along with exhibitor and
sponsor opportunities. Requests for proposals will be announced soon, and I
hope that psychodramatists will be interested in presenting and/or
attending. I have found that knowledge of family and systemic
constellations, developed by German therapist Bert Hellinger, adds greatly
to the breadth and depth of my work with psychodrama. I know that many of
you already know about my book on this topic.

Please see www.constellateus.com/conference2015 to be added to the e-mail
list; you may also see  Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/systemicconstellationsconference for updates.

The conference offers CEUs, a big plus for social workers and others who
need these for license or certification renewal.

Highly recommended - please forward to anyone who you think may benefit.

Karen Carnabucci, MSS, LCSW, LISW-S, TEP

Lake House Health & Learning Center

932 Lake Ave.

Racine, WI 53403

(262) 633-2645