Fwd: FW: Help Locating a Trainer/Supervisor

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Mon Jan 26 21:15:20 UTC 2015

Forwarding this from: Remer, Rory <rremer at email.uky.edu>

  Although I receive messages from list at grouptalkweb.org evidently I can’t
send. (Tom, can you help Rory?)

I’ve been asked by a woman from Taiwan I met to help her find a “coach”
(trainer/supervisor) who is a strong Jungian.   I found 4 Jungian oriented
Psychodramatists through the Board website (worldwide).  If anyone has
suggestions for resources to meet her needs, please forward them,
preferably directly to her at the email address below.  I’ve alerted her
that she may be receiving messages.

This is Yuli from Taiwan.

I had been asked you about the Psychodrama coach who is good at Jung
Psychology on Jan 8 in Taiwan.

Would you please help me?

Best Warms

Yuli Shih