An article on the application of sociodrama n a non-healing related manner

Peter Howie peter at moreno.com.au
Wed Aug 31 14:00:48 PDT 2016

Hi folks,

I hope is al well out there in connected space. Here is a link to an article that I wrote for a local gestalt journal about a year or so back. I had presented at the conference and the journal editor thought it might make for a good article. I think he was right enough. I found the article again while cruising for something else and thought some of you might be interested. Especially as the area of application in non therapeutic environments has been of interest here recently. I would be happy with any feedback - unfortunately it was only reviewed by the editor and not peer reviewed. It probably means it could have been considerably tightened.

Here is the pdf link which has the Gestalt Journal cover included: https://www.psychodramaaustralia.edu.au/sites/default/files/complete_article.pdf

I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Howie
B.Sc, M.Ed, T.E.P, PhD Candidate
School of Education and Professional Studies
Education M.06. Room 2.04 Mt Gravatt
Director of Training - Brisbane Campus
www.psychodramaaustralia.edu.au
Mobile:  0411 873 851