Souldrama in Portugal October 7-9, 2016

connie at souldrama.com connie at souldrama.com
Wed Jun 8 08:31:19 PDT 2016

p,ul,ol,blockquote{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;overflow:visible;}ol{padding-left:2em;} ul{padding-left:1.5em;}li div{display:inline;}body{margin-left:0;margin-right:0;margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;overflow:visible;}img{border:0;}#divVPBrandFooter {margin: 8px 8px;font-family: Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif;font-size: 11px;text-align: center;}#divVPBrandFooter a {text-decoration: none;color: #333;}img { display:block; }a.userlink {color: #fff100; }a.userlink:visited {color: #73bbd1; }a.userlink:hover {color: #ffffff; }Trouble viewing this email? See the Web version

Ten years ago marked the beginning of Souldrama in Portugal with Manuela Maciel and Connie Miller! We are pleased to announce another Souldrama workshop October 7 - 9, 2016 to celebrate a new beginning! Join us!

 Manuela Maciel
 Connie Miller

Wholeness involves bringing together what has been separated. This is the meaning of integration. A soul under stress sacrifices parts of itself. True healing involves helping a person to gradually re-own and re-integrate any of the severed aspects of self- love, courage, a sense of empowerment, sexuality, spiritual connectedness, humility, surrender, tenderness, and independent thinking. Helping people redefine themselves by putting the focus inward toward their divine selves and back toward their spontaneity and creativity in turn enables them to develop a relationship with their higher selves.

In an increasingly fragmented world, we seek inner wholeness, spiritual purpose-and love. While wanting to progress on our spiritual path, however, we are often held back by our sense of wounding. To be truly capable of giving and receiving love, we have to embrace our essential natures and heal our emotional wounds while practicing acceptance and forgiveness. With its unique blend of psychology and spirituality, our experiential workshops are designed to guide you on your inner journey to healing. Join Manuela Maciel and Connie Miller on this incredible journey of Souldrama!

Begin your own personal pilgrimage! Move past those blocks in your life as your journey through the seven doors of transformation of Souldrama! Access your spiritual intelligence!

Oct 7 - 9
10 am until 7 pm,
 price 195 euros,
Hotel Riviera, accomodation Hotel Riviera, 70 euros per night per room (double room with 2 single beds). Contact : maciel.manuela at gmail.com, Phone +351 962862962, www.manuelamaciel.com
http://www.rivierahotel.pt

http://souldrama.com/portugaloct792016.html

Internat Institute for Souldrama | 620 Shore Rd | Spring Lake Heights | NJ | 07762