Grouptalk Renewal Reminder 2016-2017

Thomas Treadwell ttreadwe at grouptalkweb.org
Thu Jun 9 04:12:03 PDT 2016

👍  This is a friendly reminder.  We have only received a few renewals as
of this writing.

Renew your 2016-2017 Grouptalk Listserv & Website contribution.  Kindly
Send donations *via snail mail or PayPal*  to support the listserv &
website.

A $25.00 donation from each subscriber has been recommended by listserv
members. I am using this figure based on comments and feedback from our
membership for the funds keep the listserv updated. Forward or send
20.00-25.00 to me or *PayPal.*

Our website and listserv price will stay the same as last year.  Please
send your contribution to me at this address:

  Tom Treadwell

  853 Basin Road

  Addison, ME 04606

A PayPal Account has been developed for you to send your Grouptalk renewal
on-line.  If so, simply log on to PayPal [https://www.paypal.com/] and use
this email address to send your renewal fee.

ttreadwe at grouptalkweb.org
<https://grouptalkweb.org:2096/cpsess4912914703/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=ttreadwe%40grouptalkweb.org>

I have Grouptalk member websites listed on the website and if updates are
in order please let me know.  *If you would like your Website added or
updated please advise & I’ll update or add.*

Visit Grouptalk Website http://grouptalkweb.org

Fostering connections is Grouptalk norm!

~Tom

--
Thomas Treadwell         Group Cognitive Action Therapy         Computerized
Dept. of Psychology                        \ /