2016 Conference Reflections on the ASGPP website

Patty plphelps at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 23 18:22:40 PDT 2016

Check out the 2016 Conference Reflections on our website.

.         2016 Conference Reflections - Pages filled with photos of events,
conference attendees and fun

.         2016 Conference Highlights Video - A YouTube video by Karen
Carnabucci

.         2016 Conference Videos - 6 in-depth YouTube videos (Keynote,
Plenary, Awards and more)

.         2016 Award Winners

You'll find these on the Home page of our website, www.asgpp.org under
Newsflash

Thanks to our photo and video contributors: Marlo Archer, Karen Carnabucci,
Jui-Han (Judy) Ko, Daniela Simmons, Steve Kline and other attendees.

And a special thanks to our Conference Co-Chairs, Marlo Archer, Lori
Feingold, and Sandy Seeger; our Sponsors, Exhibitors, Advertisers and
Auction & Scholarship Donors; the many volunteers; and our guest speakers.

SAVE THE DATE

ASGPP 75th Diamond Jubilee Anniversary Conference

May 4-7, 2017
Clearwater Hilton / Clearwater, FL