Job Opportunities at Beach House Center for Recovery - Juno Beach, FL

Kiara Morel KiaraMorel at beachhousecenter.com
Wed Jun 29 10:07:48 PDT 2016

Good Afternoon,

We are a highly qualified staff that have rallied together around our Founder & CEO whose beautiful, authentic vision is one we share. We believe the opposite of addiction isn't sobriety, it's love & connection. This concept has spread not only to our team members, where we are intentionally building teams with these foundations, but the concept is very evident in the Clinical team, structure and programming that has been assembled so far.

We are an all-inclusive 5-acre campus based program in Juno Beach with all levels of care (Detox, Res, PHP, IOP & OP). Our Clinical team is continuing to assemble a team of exceptional clinicians, specifically seeking Master's Level professionals with one primary focus. These focuses are:

• Beginning at Detox
• Drawing on the wisdom of the past with a relapse prevention focus
• Repairing & rebuilding through psychodrama and sociometry
• Discovering passions through authentic-self exploration
• Re-establishing support through healthy relationships
• Learn to live sober with 12 Step Co-Facilitation
• Spirituality and core change embracing connections

We'd love to talk more with you about Beach House and these focuses, we are actively hiring and offering competitive salaries. We acknowledge a therapist’s value. You may be perfectly happy where you are, but if nothing else, would you be open to a conversation to hear more? Or perhaps you may know of someone else that would be interested in speaking with us? You’re welcome to visit our site: https://www.beachhouserehabcenter.com. Thank you very much for your time and we hope to speak with you more.
Best regards,

[cid:image003.png at 01D159C3.995081E0]

Kiara Morel
Recruiter

e. kiaramorel at beachhousecenter.com<mailto:kiaramorel at beachhousecenter.com>
ph. (561) 337.3200 ext. 2116

Beach House Center for Recovery
13321 U.S. Highway 1
Juno Beach, FL  33408

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and confidential information and are solely to be read or used by the intended recipient or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete the message and attachments immediately and notify the sender by reply email.