Year that James Prochaska was keynote speaker at ASGPP Conference

Catherine Nugent cathynugent at verizon.net
Thu Apr 6 14:45:26 PDT 2017

Hello, GroupTalkers:

Does anyone know in which year James Prochaska, originator of the
Transtheoretical Model of Change, was keynoter at the annual ASGPP
conference? I think it was in the early to mid-2000s, but I can't recall for
certain; and I don't have any paperwork that would refresh my memory. I
looked on the ASGPP website, but didn't see conferences going back farther
than 2011.

If you can help, I would be very grateful.

Warm wishes,

Cathy

Catherine D. Nugent, LCPC, TEP

Dramatic Transformations

.healing, learning & wellness through psychodrama

Laurel Psychodrama Training Institute

Adjunct Faculty, Johns Hopkins University

Clinical Counseling Program

Mailing Address:  6636 Park Hall Drive, Laurel, MD 20707

Phone: 410-746-7251

Email: cathynugent at verizon.net <mailto:cathynugent at verizon.net>

Never underestimate the power of inner peace.

Please note: Electronic mail is not a secure form of communication. You may
not wish to disclose personal information in email.