Contemplations

Ramu Iyer equilibrium.roi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 14:55:05 PDT 2017

Hi Adam,

When I wrote: "For me armchair talk therapy (solo) has its limitations," I
was referring to myself (not Byron Katie).

I agree with your insights that reflective self-exploration of the "The
Work" questions may require meta-level reasoning (not easy for the average
dude like me).

I am an student (size of an infant) of psychodrama. My interest in
psychodrama stems from the belief that "I can act my way into a new way of
thinking" (experiential learning is superior to "thinking your way into a
new way of acting").

equilibrium.roi at gmail.com