Contemplations

Walter Logeman walter at psybernet.co.nz
Sat Apr 15 15:53:17 PDT 2017

Hi Ramu

They are good questions.

In psychodrama, in a group or 1:1 Thi is familiar to me:

A: You are so stupid

Reverse roles

A in another chair: No, that is not true, not helpful

This can lead to investigation and catharsis of integration that pretty
much cover all The Work questions including practice at new ways of being.

~

I've noted them down - they are worth while.

~

Bud here mentioned Brief Solution Focused therapy a while back. They also
contribute to the art of questioning.

https://solutionfocused.net/what-is-solution-focused-therapy/

One of the main places questioning comes up in a drama is in the interview
for role.  A lot is in the attitude of the questioner, not only the words.

Max Clayton talks here (in the second half) about interview for role.
https://youtu.be/-FoQWWin13k

Thanks for your reflections Ramu.

Warm wishes, Walter

Psychodramatist, Christchurch New Zealand

Sent from Gmail Mobile