Summer Training June 29-July 2, 2017 The Original Moreno Stage

connie at souldrama.com connie at souldrama.com
Tue Apr 18 17:37:57 PDT 2017

p,ul,ol,blockquote{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;overflow:visible;}ol{padding-left:2em;} ul{padding-left:1.5em;}li div{display:inline;}body{margin-left:0;margin-right:0;margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;overflow:visible;}img{border:0;}#divVPBrandFooter {margin: 8px 8px;font-family: Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif;font-size: 11px;text-align: center;}#divVPBrandFooter a {text-decoration: none;color: #333;}img { display:block; }a.userlink {color: #272827; }a.userlink:visited {color: #272827; }a.userlink:hover {color: #272827; }Trouble viewing this email? See the Web version

Putting Spirituality into Action

 Join us June 29 - July 2, 2017 on the original Moreno Stage, Highland, NY.

This 18 hour workshop is designed for personal growth as well as for those who wantto learn how to learn experiential exercises, such as psychodrama, sociometry and tools to deepen vulnerability and emotional intimacy, work through conflict, buildcommunication, identify and begin to release defenses that are getting in theway. Learn experiential methods to gain The seven sequentialdoors of Souldrama indicate the seven intrinsic qualities needed to compriseour spiritual intelligence: Faith, Truth,Compassion, Love, Humility, Gratitude, Inspiration.
 Gain insight into how our histories are impacting our relationships and create a new road map for the future. Learn through action howto develop insight as well as anew perspective to do things differently.
For Personal growth or Training
Learn Experiential Methods for Use in individual or GroupCounseling
Learn how to:
Discover Your Higher Purpose
Practice honesty
Change the roles that no longer serve you.
Increase Communication
Move from the head into the heart by encouraging empathy, vulnerabilityand compassion.
Using active interventions as opposed to verbal interventions
 Make deeper connections
Increase your spiritual intelligence.
Expression Using Action
Move from the problem to the solution.
Learn about co-dependent relationships.

This work be used in your personal life, for training, human relations industry,management, pastoral counseling,addictions,relationships,
individual and group therapy.

18 Hours $350 Accommodations can be made at Boughton Place in the dormitory or nearby guest resorts. Please see
http://www.souldrama.com/souldrama629702ny.html
Contact connie at souldrama.com or
www.souldrama.com

Hours 18 Hours
Thursday June 29 6:00-9:00 PM
Friday June 30-912 4-7 PM
Saturday July 1 9-12, 6-9 PM
Sunday July 2-9-12:00 PM

Nomatter where we live, a large and important part of our spiritualjourney is the power and the fellowship of the group. Our need to talk,interact and simply be with each other is part of our development. If we want to be sensitive to others and makeour intentions conscious, we need to examine ourselves in relationship to others.A group is the most feasible method for initiating, improving and evaluatingconnections.

Presented by
 Connie Miller TEP,LPC,NCC,ACS
18 Training Hours
 Connie Miller, TEP,ACS is certified as a Trainer, Educator and Practitioner by the American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy. Hours will be applied to
certification as a Clinical Practitioner in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy certification, C.P. credential, as approved by the American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy.Connie is an Approved Clinical Supervisor for the National Board of Certified Counselors.Hours can count toward certification to be a certified Souldramatist, from the International Institute for Souldrama.

"That stage is a flagship for what
have become worldwide movements.
When you step upon it, let your imagination fly you to the far corners of our cosmos."
- Zerka T. Moreno

Internat Institute for Souldrama | 620 Shore Rd | Spring Lake Heights | NJ | 07762