Warming Up to Clearwater with this quote:

shelley j korshak sjschicago at juno.com
Tue Apr 25 09:21:19 PDT 2017

adam...this is brilliant..."Be Creative, and Foster Creativity in Others."

shelley
sj firestone
312-671-3110

On Apr 24, 2017, at 10:31 AM, Adam Blatner via Members <members at asgpplistserv.org> wrote:

This morning I got it: Making Creativity the prime directive is an archetypal commitment.​ Perhaps God said, as Berdyayev  noted about a hundred years ago, that the prime commandment is "Be Creative, and Foster Creativity in Others." Although I noted this many years ago in Foundations, I just got it as a new insight, which explains the theological implications of Moreno's thinking. We are called in this century to own our own creative potential. We are called to be in a sense born, to create even our theology.
    We are in a sense the creative organ of God, at least on this planet. Not dominion and the use of animals for food, but create.
     Well, thanks for reminding me. Warmly, Adam

“Why I chose the course of theater instead of founding a religious sect, joining a monastery, or developing a system of theology (although none of these alternatives excludes any of the other) can be understood by taking a look into the setting from which my ideas arose.  I suffered from an idee fixe, or from what might have been called an affectation then, but which could be called today, now that the harvest is coming in, the grace of God