List Digest, Vol 128, Issue 4

İstanbul Psikodrama Enstitüsü psikodrama at superonline.com
Thu Feb 9 01:50:42 PST 2017

Dear Friends

I have the pleasure to tell you that our article about Tangodrama has been
published on paper Relation et Action in its french version :
https://www.odef.ch/relation-action/le-tangodrame-une-nouvelle-methode-dact
ion-pour-la-therapie-de-couple/

(reference : ALTINAY Deniz, « Le tangodrame : une nouvelle Méthode
d’Action pour la thérapie de couple », Relation et Action, no. 7 (02/2017))

The contributor of the journal can be seen here :
https://www.odef.ch/relation-action/contributeurs/

Sincerely Yours,

Deniz Altınay, Psych.M.A.
Psychodramatist- President of Institute
Individual and Grup Psychotherapist

İSTANBUL PSYCHODRAMA INSTITUTE
INTERNATIONAL ZERKA MORENO INSTITUTE
Şakayık Sokak, No: 57/2
34365-Nişantaşı – İSTANBUL
Tel: +90 212 2321263 GSM: +90 532 2136362
www.istpsikodrama.com.tr <http://www.istpsikodrama.com.tr/>

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
individual(s) stated in this message. If you received this message
although you are not the addressee, you are responsible to keep the
message confidential. The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or
correctness of the information in the message and its attachments. Our
company shall have no liability for any changes or late receiving, loss of
integrity and confidentiality, viruses and any damages caused in anyway to
your computer system.