[internatinal-psychodramatists-and-grouppsychotherapists] Re: Journal- Relation et Action - Tangodrama

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Sat Feb 11 10:54:16 PST 2017

I have hopes for creating more translated documents, among Turkish,
Spanish, English, German, and other languages. Any ideas how we can do
this? -- Adam Blatner

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 2:02 PM, 'PSICOANTROPOLOGIA' via Internatinal
Psychodramatists and Group Psychotherapists <
internatinal-psychodramatists-and-grouppsychotherapists at googlegroups.com>