Souldrama in Sesimbra Portugal, May 26-28,2017

connie at souldrama.com connie at souldrama.com
Fri Feb 24 17:20:10 PST 2017

p,ul,ol,blockquote{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;overflow:visible;}ol{padding-left:2em;} ul{padding-left:1.5em;}li div{display:inline;}body{margin-left:0;margin-right:0;margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;overflow:visible;}img{border:0;}#divVPBrandFooter {margin: 8px 8px;font-family: Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif;font-size: 11px;text-align: center;}#divVPBrandFooter a {text-decoration: none;color: #333;}img { display:block; }a.userlink {color: #3f94ac; }a.userlink:visited {color: #007090; }a.userlink:hover {color: #007090; }Trouble viewing this email? See the Web version

International Souldrama Workshop!
Sesimbra, Portugal
May 26 - 28, 2017

In an increasingly fragmented world, we seek inner wholeness, spiritual purpose-and love. While wanting to progress on our spiritual path, however, we are often held back by our sense of wounding. Wholeness involves bringing together what has been separated. This is the meaning of integration. A soul under stress sacrifices parts of itself. True healing involves helping a person to gradually re-own and re-integrate any of the severed aspects of self- love, courage, a sense of empowerment, sexuality, spiritual connectedness, humility, surrender, tenderness, and independent thinking. Helping people redefine themselves by putting the focus inward toward their divine selves and back toward their spontaneity and creativity in turn enables them to develop a relationship with their higher selves.

To be truly capable of giving and receiving love, we have to embrace our essential natures and heal our emotional wounds while practicing acceptance and forgiveness. With its unique blend of psychology and spirituality, our experiential workshops are designed to guide you on your inner journey to healing. Join Manuela Maciel and Connie Miller on this incredible journey of Souldrama!
Begin your own personal pilgrimage! Move past those blocks in your life as your journey through the seven doors of transformation of Souldrama! Access your spiritual intelligence!

Discover What is Stopping You From:

Choosing the right relationships.
Energizing yourself physically and emotionally.
Coping with the joys and challenges of living a spiritual life and accessing your spiritual intelligence.
Discovering what unique gifts, talents, and skills you bring into this world.
Embracing what gives your life meaning and purpose.
Overcoming the the personal fears that prevent you from moving forward.

10 am until 7 pm May 26 -27, 2017 3 hour break for lunch
May 28, 10 - 5 PM 1 Hour lunch

Hotel Do Mar With Breakfast
99 Euros Double Room
89 Euros Single Room
http://www.hoteldomar.pt/c_index.php?lang=eng

Contact: Susana Godinho Antunes
Life & Executive Coach
Personal Growth & Development., Events Coordinator
For more detailed information about registration,events during conference including shiatu massage, body integration with Nuno Lima and angel card
readings with Cathy Allison. event.souldramaportugal at gmail.com
 susanagantunes at gmail.com

See http://www.souldrama.com/portugalmay26282017.html

Connie Miller
Souldrama® was developed by Connie Miller, NCC, LPC, TEP.,ACS. in 1997 and trademarked in 1999 as a therapeutic tool created for use as an adjunct to psychodrama and designed to move clients from co-dependency to co-creativity. See more about Connie on above website1

Manuela Maciel

Clinical Psychologist, Psychodramatist and Psychotherapist, with almost 25 years in individual, group and educational and Clinical Psychology experience.
Additional training in cognitive-behavioural therapies, hypnose, regressive therapy [TRVC] and Deep Memory Process [DMP, Roger Woolger]), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), systemic therapy, biosynthesis, “body wisdom”, transpersonal therapy among others.
Manuel Maciel has been running several workshops in countries like Portugal, Brazil, Turkey, Australia, Finland, Greece, Israel, Italy, United States and Spain.
Coordinator of the Psychodrama Section of the International Association of Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes (IAGP).Teacher, supervisor and member of the Board of the Psychodrama Portuguese Association (SPP)

A new transpersonal journey through the doors of Souldrama!

Internat Institute for Souldrama | 620 Shore Rd | Spring Lake Heights | NJ | 07762