Online marketing and business-building classes now registering

Karen Carnabucci realtruekaren at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:31:51 PST 2017

Hello psychodramatists and experiential therapist friends -

I'm writing to alert you that I will be presenting two online marketing
classes "Marketing and Social Media for Psychodramatists & Experiential
Therapists" in February and March in cooperation with the Hudson Valley
Psychodrama Institute.

The first class is "Marketing 101" and will include the basics of marketing,
whatever your level of practice.

The second class is "The ABCs of Social Media" and will focus on how to use
social media and similar online resources more effectively for marketing and
advertising.

Please see this link to learn more about the details of the classes, the
tuition, early bird rates and other information:

http://www.hvpi.net/marketing/

You will be able to register online.

Karen Carnabucci, MSS, LCSW, TEP

Alternative psychotherapy, training & classes

Leola, PA

+1 (717) 466-0788

www.realtruelife.com