For January 20 please post now

Saphira Linden saphira at omegatheater.org
Wed Jan 11 15:41:36 PST 2017

*Announcing “Inaugurate Love: Dreaming Our Nation United” **Free
Citizen-wide Healing Arts Event at United Palace January 20*

*Hosted by Ellen Burstyn and Friends ~ Event includes Special Guests,
Music, Dance, Drumming, Spoken Word, Group Meditation and more*

*Press interview contact*: Sally Michael Keyes keyes1545 at aol.com

*Additional inquiries contact:* Marketing at United Palace
info at unitedpalace.org

(*NYC, NY*) *January 11, 2017* –* Announcing “Inaugurate Love: Dreaming Our
Nation United” a citizen-wide gathering hosted by award-winning actress,
Ellen Burstyn,* *to unite, uplift and inspire on Friday, January 20 at
United Palace, 4140 Broadway at 175th Street, Washington Heights, NYC. The
event is free and runs from 11am to 5pm. *

"Indeed, this is a complex and challenging time filled with uncertainty and
change. Perhaps you’re like me and asking yourself “What can I do?” said
Ellen Burstyn. “I believe this moment is calling all of us to embrace our
full purpose, passion and potential individually as well as a community. It
is a time when we must do our inner work as well as our work together to
find balance, harmony, and effectiveness."

Jean Houston, “This event is intended to recognize that now is the time for *We
the People*. It is the right time to stand up for community. For you *do*
have power: the profound power to manifest, the immense strength to rise
beside your

fellow humans, and to hearken the genius of the universe. We are embracing
you, as you stand in your community and in ours.  Together we will
inaugurate you, and our community, and yours, because we are inclusive,
loving, and passionate about everyone. We need you at this time as we
inaugurate a heightened form of awareness, fellowship and love.”

Programming includes indigenous ceremonies, sound healing, drumming
circles, spoken word, poetry, dance and movement, live art, vocalists and
instrumentalists, group meditation, and special guests to be
announced. Performers
include Ellen Burstyn delivering Poetry and Spoken Word, musician Gary
Jules of “Madworld <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_World>”, American
singer/songwriter Leah Siegel <http://www.iloveleisurecruise.com/>, Central
American indigenous drummer Irka Mateo, vocalist Vienna D’Amato Hall
<http://viennadamatohall.com/> recently awarded The “Leading Edge Award” at
the K-W Arts Awards, Iraj Anvar, Rabbi Gale from Hebrew Tabernacle will
give a blessing during the proceedings, the United Palace Band and Ensemble
Choir, and President of United Palace Xavier Eikerenkoetter
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xavier_Eikerenkoetter> leading group
meditations and drumming.

"Let us plant the seeds to dream our nation whole," said Xavier
Eikerenkoetter, "Let us pledge to the soul of nature and Mother Earth, for
this is our connection to heart."

Inclusivity sits at the heart of the event’s intentions and message for the
day. Event is free with suggested donation directed to Planned
Parenthood, appropriate
for all ages and is handicapped accessible.* Please visit
InaugurateLove.eventbrite.com <http://InaugurateLove.eventbrite.com> for
more information. *

*###*

United Palace is a transformational organization and venue that fuses
culture, spirituality, and entertainment. The fourth largest theater in
Manhattan is more than just a unique venue — it is a hub of creative
expression and personal growth designed with and for the community. The
United Palace originally opened in 1930 as the Loew’s 175th Street Theater
- the last of the five Wonder Theatres to be built in the metropolitan
area. In 1969, United Palace was purchased and preserved by “prosperity
preacher” Frederick J. Eikerenkoetter II, better known as Reverend Ike.
When Rev. Ike transitioned in 2009, his son Xavier stepped forward. Under
his leadership, United Palace has continued to evolve its offerings of
universal spirituality through the United Palace House of Inspiration
(UPHI), creative expression and progressive programming for children,
adults and families through the United Palace of Cultural Arts (UPCA) - an
independent nonprofit, and curated experiences through United Palace
Theatre (UPT). As a house of creativity and transformation, United Palace
is unlike any other and is dedicated to communities local and global in
pursuit of setting the mind and spirit free.

 (facebook.com/upcanyc),  @UPCArts_NYC <https://twitter.com/UPCArts_NYC>