Terrific program using Role reversal with opposite deeply invested beliefs and experiences

Bud Weiss bud.weiss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:46:23 PST 2017

 This is a program that was just highlighted in New York Magazine as well
as an interview with the principle movers on National Public Radio on WNYC
in New York City

<http://www.wnyc.org/story/storytelling-tool-build-empathy>
Reverse roles healing the chasm between Gun owners and victims and more
<http://www.wnyc.org/story/storytelling-tool-build-empathy>
Check out this amazing story of folks reversing roles in a forum that
changes lives forever. And I don't even think they knew about psychodrama.
They just came to this naturally.

They also spoke about Professor Paul Bloom's recent work, "Against Empathy,"
<https://www.amazon.com/Against-Empathy-Case-Rational-Compassion/dp/0062339338>
which
would appear to be a kind of contradiction to his earlier work, Just Babies.
<https://www.amazon.com/Just-Babies-Origins-Good-Evil/dp/0307886859/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484325952&sr=1-1&keywords=Just+Babies>

http://www.narrative4.com/

Be well all, Bud

*Barnett J. Weiss, MA, LCSW , (Bud*) *Certified Advanced Trainer in the
"Nurtured Heart Approach" *® http://www.childrenssuccessfoundation.com/

"The perfect man breathes as if he is not breathing" - Lao-Tzu (circa 4th
century BC) Breathing is the foundation of life, and good breathing is the
foundation of good health. Improve your health by improving and retraining
your breathing with the principles of the Buteyko Method.

*Buteyko Educator since 1995*
E-mail: *ButeykoNYC at gmail.com <ButeykoNYC at gmail.com> *
Voice mail and Fax: *(800) 530-9133*
Web site : *www.ButeykoNYC.com <http://www.buteykonyc.com/>*

*Associate Director of Psychodrama*, NY State Department of Education from
J. L. Moreno, M.D. and Zerka Moreno, August ​1968, Beacon, NY; *Director of
Psychodrama*, New York Moreno Psychodrama Theater, NYC September
1968-September 1970

DISCLAIMER: *The ideas and research provided by myself are for information
and education purposes only. Individuals wishing to make changes to their
dietary, lifestyle, exercise or medication regimens should do so in
conjunction with a competent, knowledgeable and empathetic medical
professional. Anyone who chooses to apply the ideas and research provided
by myself does so of their own volition and their own risk. I cannot take
responsibility or liability whatsoever for any harm from the use or
dissemination of information provided. Your health is in your own hands.*

In addition, I'm neither a lawyer nor medical physician.  It should not be
construed from any materials I distribute that I'm dispensing legal or
medical advice.