Psychodrama Workshop January 22,2017

elaine sachnoff esachnoff at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 14 17:34:41 PST 2017

The Psychodrama Training Institute of Chicago presents FAMILY DEBTS  a Psychodrama Workshop with Elaine A Sachnoff PhD,TEP from 10-4 Sunday January 22,2017 in the Lakeview area"Who owes whom? And what? And how and when should this be repaid?  They say we owe our parents for raising us:  food, roof over our head,etc.,etc.clothes.  But what do our parents owe us?  Especially in later life And what do our children owe us?"  contact Mallory Primm registrar  Mallory.primm at gmail.com or Dr Elaine 847 491 6767 for scholarships.