Condolences

Rebecca Walters hvpi at hvpi.net
Tue Jan 31 05:52:00 PST 2017

I met Kiyoshi a few years ago at the ASGPP conference and  when he came the following summer to Boughton Place to attend an HVPI intensive.  What a lovely, kind man he was. Very knowledgeable, very wise. A great loss to the Japanese Psychodrama community, indeed. My deepest condolensces to his family, colleagues and students. May his memory be a comfort.

Rebecca Walters

Hudson Valley Psychodrama Institute

156 Bellevue Road

Highland, NY 12528