Scholarship

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Mon Jul 3 01:41:25 UTC 2017

Looking over my fair-sized collection of psychodrama materials, I begin to
wonder who wants this stuff when I die. I may not die for twenty years! My
mother-in-law is over 100. But it seems to me to make sense to put out
feelers, because I could die any day now.

Let me know if you’d be interested in this stuff and what you’d do to make
it available to others with similar interests!

Might you be willing to digitize what hasn’t already been scanned on? We
live in a time of digital information and much, in fact, has already been
scanned on, digitized, so it can be read.