Other Applications Sociatry?

Peter Howie peter at moreno.com.au
Tue Jul 4 09:13:59 UTC 2017

You’ve likely seen this article, which is certainly a draft of where JL was up to when coining his new terms.

Cheers for now all you cogitating folks,

Peter

Peter Howie
B.Sc, M.Ed, T.E.P, PhD Candidate
School of Education and Professional Studies
Education M.06. Room 2.04 Mt Gravatt
Director of Training - Brisbane Campus
www.psychodramaaustralia.edu.au
Mobile:  0411 873 851