the cultural conserve

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Tue Jul 4 18:04:37 UTC 2017

​Peter Howie and I are inquiring about those interested in preserving the
creative conserve by scanning on our major books and placing them into a
cultural conserve, where they can be used by many. The scan-on technology
is now here. There is also translation technology, which is not bad.
      Who is interested out there? Whom do you know who doesn't read this
but does have a collection of books and/or journals and wants to get them
used as references?
     The scan-on technology is a step up, like gunpowder in relation to bow
and arrow.    Let me know also if there are efforts for journals and books
in other languages!     Warmly, Adam Blatner, now in California