I WANT TO KNOW IF WE CAN HOLD A "LETS TALK"SESSION, AT THE 2018 CONFERENCE?THIS WILL ENABLE ELDERS AND NEW MEMBERS TO TALK TOGETHER?

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Tue Jul 4 18:13:09 UTC 2017

Hahahaha   "contraptions"
   What were you thinking about when you wrote that?

Indeed, I realized this morning that Peter Howie, Micheal Wieser, me, (and
who else?)--- maybe Margot in Arizona?---are interested in conserving the
cultural conserve, scanning on books and journals. Who else among you might
be interested?  -- Adam
​