Write an article about a conference you attend

Patty plphelps at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 6 00:27:11 UTC 2017

Hi All,

As part of our desire to cover international conferences in the PNN, we wonder if any of you will be attending one of the conferences below.

If so, would you be willing to write a brief report upon your return? And take a few photos as well? If so, please let us know.

We hope to hear from you.

Nancy Kirsner, PNN Editor

nancykpnn at gmail.com

Patty Phelps, PNN Designer

plphleps at pacbell.net

The 3 conference prior to the 2018 Fall PNN deadline are:

July 7 - 9

“Creativity, Collaboration, Community” 32nd Annual British Psychodrama Conference (BPA).

The Edge, University of Sheffield, England.

July 24 - 28

8th World Council for Psychotherapy (WCP)

Paris, France.

August 23 - 27

“How Shall We Survive?” VI International Sociodrama Conference.

Balneário Camboriu, Brazil.