PNN ONLINE

Regina Sewell reginasewell at optonline.net
Sat Jul 8 19:02:05 UTC 2017

Patty,

Thanks for posting this reminder.  And a shout out to folks who haven't
read it yet for whatever reason.  The PNN is fantastic.  Having it
online makes it so much easier to expand the content and this months
content was great.  I especially loved reading Scott's piece, especially
because I had gotten the wonderful opportunity to be in a pair with him
at Nancy and Phoebe's workshop.  And I loved the Unsung Hero's section
and all the the pictures (shout out to Patty for making it look grand
and to Nancy for editing and putting it all together).

As psychodramatists, many of us live in isolation from each other except
when we have gatherings of the tribe - be they small workshops or
chapter meetings or big conferences and the PNN - especially with the
new found space and extra pictures which are not hindered by printing
and postage expenses - is a great way to stay in connection between the
gatherings of the tribe.  And we are psychodramatists, so we know how
vital connection is to our very survival.

Peace,

Regina  Sewell

reginasewell at optonline.net

www.ReginaSewell.com

\22The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I
can change.\22 ~ Carl Rogers

To read the newsletter online, go to: http://asgpp.org/PNNSpring2017/