project: glossary

abepsychodrama at yahoo.com abepsychodrama at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 21:37:26 UTC 2017

Adam and others,

Are you aware of the glossary of psychodrama terms on the ABE's website - psychodramacertification.org?  This glossary was compiled by Bill Moses in the 80's as his research project while a trainee at the psychodrama program at Saint Elizabeths Hospital.  He uses the definitions as generated by J.L. Moreno and lists the publications where he obtained the definitions.

Dale Richard Buchanan

Sent from my iPad