project: glossary

Peter Howie peter at moreno.com.au
Wed Jul 12 02:54:07 UTC 2017

Add to that the estimable work of Rosa Cuckier: Words From Jacob Levi Moreno.

While there is certainly room for expansion and development of these terms these are a good starting place. I’ve been developing a methodology for just such a process when I reconceptualised the term ‘warm-up’ this last few years. The process, at its best, does require someone to work with the various versions of terms and their various definitions and especially their various uses. Often there is a definition and then a use and these two may not be entirely congruent.

Cheers for here

Peter