Social Atom Software

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Wed Jul 12 05:27:27 UTC 2017

Two things. That asthma is partly psychosomatic was a paper I wrote 50+
years ago in medical school. So I'm interested in your take.

The second is a heads-up. This thing about your having to be a member of
ASGPP to  read some stuff OR pay additional dues to access the ANZPA
website or the Federation of European blah blah (FEPTO) or other regional
organizations with their boundaries was  maybe okay but now that India and
China, Taiwan and Korea, indonesia and South America, etc. are getting in
on psychodrama, such efforts are beginning (to me) to seem petty and
grasping.

So how can we also read about what you've done. More (and this is really
aimed at everyone). what about free trade? Warmly,  Adam Blatner