Grouptalk Renewal Reminder

Thomas Treadwell ttreadwe at grouptalkweb.org
Sat Jun 3 13:06:51 UTC 2017

*Grouptalk Members:*

Thinking about the Grouptalk Listserv – I have received a few contributions
and thought another reminder was in order. I realize that many utilize the
ASGPP listserv yet Grouptalk is International and relies on contributions.

A $25.00 donation from each subscriber has been recommended by listserv
members. I am using this figure based on comments and feedback from our
membership for the funds keeping the listserv updated.

Forward or send 20.00-25.00 to me or PayPal.

Our website and listserv price will stay the same as last year.  Please
send your contribution to me at this address:

*Tom Treadwell   306 B Cape Split Road   Addison, ME 04606 *

A PayPal Account has been developed for you to send your Grouptalk renewal
on-line.  If so, simply log on to PayPal [https://www.paypal.com/] and use
this email address to send your renewal fee.
ttreadwe at grouptalkweb.org

I have Grouptalk member(s) websites listed on the website and if updates
are in order please let me know.  If you would like your Website added or
updated please advise & I’ll update or add.

Visit Grouptalk Website http://grouptalkweb.org

Tom

--
Thomas Treadwell         Group Cognitive Action Therapy         Computerized
Dept. of Psychology                        \ /