Doing auto-dramas

Daniela Simmons danielatsv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 04:11:55 UTC 2017

Dear Peter,

Perhaps the Brazilian "Internal Psychodrama" is a similar approach...

The practice and the research of our Brazilian colleagues, Dalmiro Bustos,
Rosa Cukier, Vitor Dias, Jose Fonseca and others.

The book, 'Bipersonal Psychodrama: Its Techniques, Therapists, And Clients
Paperback', 2010 by Rosa Cukier might be a good resource.

Kind regards,

Daniela

*Dr. Daniela Simmons, PhD, PAT *

*Director, Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi)*

*Executive Council Member, American Society of Group Psychotherapy and
Psychodrama (ASGPP); *

*Executive Editor, ASGPP Journal *

*www.ettinstitute.com* <http://www.ettinstitute.com>

*phone: 817-715-6579*