Doing auto-dramas

Peter Howie peter at moreno.com.au
Tue Jun 6 05:08:15 UTC 2017

Its a perfect application Adam.

No one can accuse themselves of doing therapy! :)

No one can accuse themselves of meddling or breaking boundaries or inappropriately falling in love.

In an organisation a person is not thought to be odd if they are standing my themselves working on a white board and drawing connecting lines or similar. Auto-dramas are neither in nor out of the therapeutic sub-group.

You may sense I am enjoying myself.

Cheers for the moment

Peter Howie
B.Sc, M.Ed, T.E.P, PhD Candidate
School of Education and Professional Studies
Education M.06. Room 2.04 Mt Gravatt
Director of Training - Brisbane Campus
www.psychodramaaustralia.edu.au
Mobile:  0411 873 851