Doing auto-dramas

Kaya Kade k.kade at att.net
Tue Jun 6 06:32:34 UTC 2017

Dorothy Satten had levels in her training system. When you reached the top level you had to do an auto drama in front of the group.

I love doing my own auto drama. I admit that my favorite place is in the shower. Razors make good villains 😀. And honestly I am so grateful for this method. It frees me from having to wait for a group. I teach both clients and trainees about this. I also advise that at some point you need real live witnesses. My theory in that is that when we do auto dramas and do many without witness, the process ends up stuck in our outer energy level but never completely drained off. It is important to do some with witnesses/group for the purpose of connecting the inner work to the outer world. So there are my thoughts, not scribed as elegantly as I wish....  maybe I'll go do an auto drama about my insecurity with writing my thoughts down 😉. Kaya

Kaya Kade, LPC, CDMS, TEP
5313 Arctic Blvd., Suite 208
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
Phone. +1 907-947-6676