name stretching

thana ag anathga at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 17:45:26 UTC 2017

Dear Adam,
I suggest that we make a very small adjustment in the name:
Psyche- drama, psychodrama instead of psychdrama. To differentiate it from the colloquial use.
I have experimented with this usage for the past year, and no one asked me to explain what is it!
It all of a sudden had the tone of respectability that psychodrama had decades ago
What say you?
Anath

Sent from my iPhone