Jacob Gershoni directs Hudson Valley Chapter Open Session

Regina Sewell reginasewell at optonline.net
Mon Jun 12 14:15:32 UTC 2017

On Friday, June 16, 2017, the Hudson Valley Chapter of the American
Society for Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama is hosting an open
session featuring Jacob Gershoni in the role of director on the original
Moreno stage at Boughton Place in Highland.  The topic is: Who Do You
Know: Exploring Social Relationships in Action.  (Jacob aims to help us
look at how we connect to others and identify tools to enhance these
relationships. He'll also demonstrate techniques to communicate
directly, to express ourselves more fully, have difficult conversations
and rehearse possible changes.

This open session will begin at 7:30 on Friday, June 16th at Boughton
Place 150 Kisor Road Highland, NY

If you are coming from the city or from further away, why not make a
weekend of it?  The mountains - Mohonk Preserve and Minnewaska State
Park, are just down the road and are beautiful this time of year.  There
are lots of B&Bs and AirB&B's in the area.

This is a

Fundraiser for Boughton Place.  Suggested Donation: $10/ $5 for students
and those on limited income

In case of questionable weather or for more information please call:
(845) 440-7272
Email us at ASGPPHV at gmail.com  and we will notify you electronically of
upcoming events each month!

www.ReginaSewell.com

\22The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I
can change.\22 ~ Carl Rogers