Integrating psychodrama

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Mon Jun 26 19:23:34 UTC 2017

Taking off from Rebecca Walters, recent emails,
   Action methods can be used with CBT, DBT, Internal Family Systems work.
 We need very much to read about these approaches and I would be willing to
help if any help were needed to get these into the journal! How do action
methods or Morenian concepts work synergistically with other approaches?
Warmly, Adam Blatner