Integrating psychodrama

Walter Logeman walter at psybernet.co.nz
Tue Jun 27 02:50:25 UTC 2017

Hi all

I have trained in Imago therapy - a form of couple therapy. I have
come to see that I am not integrating - but rather that Imago has
enriched my couple therapy practice.  All the insights that are there
in couple therapy about the relational paradigm - are already present
in Moreno's tele, encounter  and sociometry.

When it comes to training other therapists psychodrama is powerful, as
we can use "sociodramatic" couples and practice & demonstrate on the
stage.

I think I have gone more firmly into my Identity as a psychodramatist
since I wrote this about 9 yrs ago,

http://aanzpa.org/system/files/0409Logeman.pdf

Warm wishes

Walter