Integrating psychodrama

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Tue Jun 27 16:47:47 UTC 2017

​So many responses! Yes, Nancy, short articles in the newsletter would be
good for those who don't want to write longer ones. Still, it would be good
to get a special issue of the journal focusing on
   - Positive Psychotherapy and Psychodrama
   - Internal Family Systems therapy and PD    etc
 ​
Applications beyond therapy is now my focus, although I have been active in
integrating psychodrama into therapy, I'm more interested in its
application in other arenas.  Warmly, Adam